Yendo

Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice: …so long as I get somewhere.
The Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.



Irse,
como medio para permanecer 
en otro entorno, 
yéndose. 


Estar,
como respuesta al resultado
de lo que se es 
y lo que Es.

El camino es lo de menos.



March Hare: …Then you should say what you mean. 
AliceI do; at least - at least I mean what I say -- that's the same thing, you know.
HatterNot the same thing a bit! Why, you might just as well say that, 'I see what I eat' is the same as 'I eat what I see'!
March Hare: You might just as well say, that "I like what I get" is the same thing as "I get what I like"! 


Tal la ortografía enaltece nuestra idea, la expresión debe transmitir el deseo, y así, como no importa que hablemos la misma legua si nos expresamos en otro idioma, nos urge la coherencia de avanzar, con los pies -que también son nuestro lenguaje.

Voltaire dijo que "buscamos la felicidad, pero sin saber dónde, como los borrachos buscan su casa, sabiendo que tienen una" y Chizzo supo bien "que un buscador nunca llegará a destino"... Creo que ambos, y Lewis Carroll, hablan de lo mismo. 


La ruta es ir, 
no es necesario usar un mapa.